Thanks to Vox for the cool graphic

Arizona's First Political Blog

E-mail Anonymous Mike at zonitics4-at-yahoo.com

By Anonymous Mike, pseudonymously.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
 
Congratulations

I would like to take this opportunity to make 3 announcements:

1) Congratulations to Senator Obama for his historic electoral win

2) I will be at Sonoran Brewing Company, 322 E. Camelback Phoenix, at 3:00 PM this Saturday. I'll be the 5'10" white guy, with brown hair and a blue shirt with martini glasses printed on it. I will be also buying the beer for any Democrat who shows up and wants to gloat. I'll be there until at least 4:00

3) I had trouble sleeping last night. My wife she found me this morning huddled in the corner muttering "Cannot sleep, Bob Lord will eat me" Thank goodness I'll never have to see his mug ever again.

That is all for today. All of us should sit back and reflect, I'll have more tomorrow.