Thanks to Vox for the cool graphic

Arizona's First Political Blog

E-mail Anonymous Mike at zonitics4-at-yahoo.com

By Anonymous Mike, pseudonymously.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, October 13, 2008
 
Important News of the Day

I would like to take a moment from the Election and the ongoing financial crisis our country faces to deliver two pieces of important news.

First and most importantly please allow me to introduce Boris, a precocious 7-week old Rhodesian Ridgeback. He's not my dog, but he does live with some fine people and I expect great things from him.

Second, Canada has a national election tomorrow. I will be spending tomorrow evening at a local bar cheering on the election results, well not really... I mean the cheering part, the bar part is going to happen; I just need an excuse to get out of the house.

Yes the odds are 3-2 that the Conservatives will return a minority government. Cannot you feel the excitement?