Thanks to Vox for the cool graphic

Arizona's First Political Blog

E-mail Anonymous Mike at zonitics4-at-yahoo.com

By Anonymous Mike, pseudonymously.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, May 1, 2008
 
The Strong Must Protect the Sweet- Wally Pipp Edition

So Krispy Kreme is coming back to the Valley...

So what?

Back when KK left the Valley, without ever calling me to say good bye I might add, I had to fend for myself for my monthly donut. They left me depressed, abandoned, and without even a severance package.

Well I moved on, got stronger, and found a better and may I add even cheaper donut- the Basha's chocolate-iced butter cream. I cannot decide which it is, either a heart attack or diabetic attack for the low, low price of 59 cents.

I have it on good authority that if you get to know the assistant bakery manager at the 7th St. & Missouri store, that she will let you have the special bootleg donuts which are more butter cream delivery vehicles than anything else.

So thanks for nothing Krispy Kreme, welcome back, and now leave me alone.