Thanks to Vox for the cool graphic

Arizona's First Political Blog

E-mail Anonymous Mike at zonitics4-at-yahoo.com

By Anonymous Mike, pseudonymously.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
 
Temptations of the Soul

In the 14 years I have participated in fantasy football leagues, I had never picked first during the allotment draft.

Never

Until this past weekend.

In the Arizona Sun League with our own Arizona blogger Thomas as commissioner, I had the first pick and I was faced with temptation.

Do I do the expected thing and pick LaDainian Tomlinson or do the memorable thing and pick one of the Vick brothers?

Any idiot can pick LT, only a special kind of idiot can waste the first pick of the draft on Michael Vick

Footnote: This is the same mentality that leads to people agreeing to go on reality TV shows and the People's Court.